Saturday, March 16, 2013

Memory Connects to People's Outward Behaviors


My long term memory is not as good as my short term memory, not by a long shot. My long term memories don't completely go away, but I have a hard time remembering things at an identified time to remember them unless it is vital for me to remember.  I forgot to bring an onion to make spicy chili because it required long term memory.
This is basically why I benefit greatly when I operate out of habit or routine.
I know that I don't lose the memories because as soon as I am reminded of them I remember them, but I basically am only focused on area of my memory at a time, I guess.
I observe that how a person's mind operates, will be outwardly manifested by their external actions and decisions, so a person does not need to speak to you in order for you to know how she thinks. Specific what I have observed, is how the people, of their own free will, choose to keep their room.
I'm an ISTJ with Si as my leading function. I know all my stuff is somewhere, but I don't know exactly where that stuff is off the top of my head. I have to search for it.
An INTJ has their room messy, but knows where everything is. The draw back is if the INTJ had his stuff moved around, he'll have a hard time finding anything, and will rip his hair out.
Artisans either have their room a complete mess and they lose stuff all the time or cannot find it, or they get tired of feeling cluttered so they dispose of as many belongings as they deem unnecessary. Artisans don't have the best memory's because they aren't good at holding onto information they don't use on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment